A consultation (Demartini Method) – What’s In It For Me?
- Help you breakthrough fears and guilt
- Add clarity to your mission and direction.
- Generate leadership qualities.
- Bring understanding to work events.
- Resolve conflict.
- Decrease blame.
- Add respect and understanding
- Enhance intimate communication.
- Increase wise action and decrease foolish reaction.
- Inspire a greater drive.
- Enable you to see the pros and cons of decisions, in advance.
- Add more certainty and clarity to your career direction.
- Open your mind to greater wisdom and truth.
- Open your heart to greater love and appreciation.
- Organize your ideas and thoughts, bringing order out of chaos.
- Clear away your emotionally charged memories and imaginations.
- Help you develop more certainty and presence.
- Expand your mind and awaken your intuitive faculties.
- Help you develop greater self-worth.
- Expand your time horizons and patience.
- Moderate your over or under spending.
- Decrease your excuses that tend to sabotage wealth.
- Clear emotionally charged tensions.
- Dissolve stress and add vitality.
- Calm emotions and relaxes muscles.
- Make you feel lighter and sleep sounder.
The desires that drive us as human beings are all very similar and come down to a small number of core aspects.
We all want to realize our dreams for gain or profit and we desire to be noticed and recognized. We also want and need to improve and be able to do things more efficiently so that we can operate at peak performance and profitability.
Finally, we seek acceptance and appreciation from our loved ones as our number one fear is often letting down those we love and desire the most.
On completion of The Demartini Method® you will have dissolved some, if not all, of those fears or guilt’s that have plagued you for so long.